These candies have nothing to do with potatoes. They are loaded with coconut, cream cheese and powdered sugar. YUM!!
1/2 stick of butter softened
1/2 brick of cream cheese softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 cups confectioners sugar
2 1/2 cups sweetened coconut
2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- Beat together butter and cream cheese. Slowly add the confectioner’s sugar.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the coconut and mix until combined.
- You may want to chill the coconut mixture a little before you roll them. I like to use a small ice cream scoop. These are really rich, so you want them to be small.
- Roll the coconut mixture into a ball.
- Roll the coconut mixture into the cinnamon and put on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Keep the Irish Potatoes in the fridge.