This is an easy no bake candy recipe that is easy to make and loaded with coconut!
1-3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
1-3/4 cups sweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1 tsp Vanilla extract
2 tablespoons shortening
Optional ingredients: chopped almonds, sliced almonds, sprinkles and additional coconut
- In a large bowl, combine the confectioners’ sugar, coconut, condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Shape into 1-in. balls (Might get sticky – use extra powdered sugar on your hands to help prevent sticking if needed)
- Refrigerate or place in freezer for about 10-15 min
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave in 20 second increments, stirring each time until melted. · Dip balls in chocolate; allow excess to drip off.
- Add sprinkles or shredded chocolate (optional)
- Place on waxed paper
- Let dry